We have now started to film our title sequence,
we had a few problems though,
firstly we had to find a setting,
we decided behind the stage was a good area to film so we went and got permission from the site team, but once we got there there were other groups there that hadn't received permission, so the site manager came over and he asked us to move along as there was too many of us.
so we resorted to the media area, with the green and dark room, so we went to film there, we set everything up, only to find that the power on our battery was low, so we filmed what we could until the battery run out,
i think next time we would make sure that there were no other group working where we were without permission.
Also we would carry the power lead for the camera then we will have longer to film, i think finding the area to film then along with the problems we faced effected the quality of our filming as we felt we had to kind of rush around to get the set and the camera angles and lighting right.
i think for our roughcut this is okay, but by the time we need the final video done we will need to discuss the options for editing and how to add in effects that will work with our idea.
Jenna, Patrick, Damien, Luke
Labels: Jenna Patrick Damien Luke Thriller Media